Covid-19: Letter to Patients
We hope you and your family in good health.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: Our commitment to your safety.
We have made many improvements in our office for your safety, such as:
- Medical Grade Filtration Units throughout our office.
- UV Sanitizing Light.
- Acquisition of ExtraOral Dental Suction units to remove droplets and aerosol particles during treatment.
- Special Disinfectant Equipment like Electrostatic Sprayers and EPA approved disinfectants.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Once you arrive to our office, please give us a call at (323)734-9333 to check-in.
- Make sure to bring your own mask. Mask is required to enter our office.
- Your temperature will be taken before you enter.
- We have hand sanitizer that you'll use when you enter our office.
- Only patients will be allowed inside our office. We will ask you to come without a companion to your appointment, unless the patient is a minor, elderly or disable.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We ask you to be on time for your appointment.
- We are asking our patients to rinse with 1% hydrogen peroxide before each appointment since Coronavirus is vulnerable to oxidation.
- Coronaviruses are enveloped viruses, meaning they are one of the easiest types of viruses to kill with the appropriate disinfectant. We will clean and disinfect public areas such as chairs, bathrooms, and door-knobs frequently.